Tuesday, February 09, 2016

It's okay if you don't know everything.

In this digital day and age, it seems like we can all stay connected in a multitude of ways. So, in case you want to hear about blog posts in various ways, I offer you all these awesome options:

*Just A Cat And a Book's Page on Facebook - Join in the Conversation!

*Basically one of my favorite book-related sites of all times, Goodreads, which I use for tracking books and checking out other people's reviews

*The Twitter page for the blog - never miss a review, plus check out what other authors are up to!

*And if you really want to go crazy, feel free to follow my personal Twitter account, which talks about books, kids, sports, and a lot of other crazy stuff!


If you have a Twitter or Goodreads account I should follow, let me know!

No comments: