Monday, September 30, 2019

Still I go home again in my heart: PAST PERFECT LIFE.

Past Perfect LifePast Perfect Life by Elizabeth Eulberg

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Ally Smith has a happy life in Wisconsin with her dad and her friends. Her only worry is her college applications, but that’s normal. But when Ally officially filed them, they send up a red flag due to her social security number. It seems that Ally Smith isn’t Ally Smith. Her real name is Amanda, and now her happy life is no more. Is her whole life a lie? And what’s going to happen now?

If you’re looking for a captivating and emotional read, look no further than PAST PERFECT LIFE! I won this book via a LibraryThing giveaway, and it was so enjoyable! I found this to be a totally mesmerizing book. If I could have, I would have stayed up all night and read it in one sitting (believe me, I tried. Darn responsibilities.). Ally’s voice was unique, sweet, and just so well-done. The book has a teen style, but this Mama couldn’t stop reading. I loved that it was character-driven yet there was almost a tinge of mystery. It’s emotional, funny, romantic, and completely compelling! Highly recommend! 4 stars.

Thanks to LibraryThing and Bloomsbury YA for my copy.

Blog ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Instagram ~ PaperBackSwap ~ Smashbomb




View all my reviews

No comments: