Monday, August 05, 2019

You know I'll always love you: THE PERFECT WIFE.

The Perfect WifeThe Perfect Wife by J.P. Delaney

My rating: 4+ of 5 stars


Abbie wakes up confused about who she is and how she got there. The man next to her claims to be her husband, Tim, who runs a famous technology startup. Abbie learns she's an artist, wife, and mom. Tim tells her she had an accident several years ago and now Tim has used technology to help her recover.

I won't go into a lot of detail about this one, but it totally took me by surprise! I don't want to spoil it, but it's riveting!! I was hooked from the beginning! It's so fascinating and makes you really think about technology and humanity. Abbie's character is really interesting, and there's a great mystery that keeps you clued to the pages. Plus, there's some wonderful insight and thoughts about autism, sexism in the technology sector, and so much more.

Definitely recommend this fascinating thriller! 4+ stars.

I received a copy of this book from Random House/Ballantine and Netgalley in return for an honest review.

Blog ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Instagram ~ PaperBackSwap ~ Smashbomb





View all my reviews

No comments: